1. Why should I use the CES, Inc service?
2. How do you protect my idea?
3. How do I know you will not steal my idea?
4. How will you know what my invention looks like?
5. What can I change on the finished documents?
6. What if the illustration doesn't look like what I have envisioned the invention to be?
7. How do you determine the best way to manufacture the product and what materials are used?
8. How many products has CES worked on to date?
9. What other things do you do for inventors?
10. Do you specialize in any type of product?
11. Does CES have any references?
12. Can you make production drawings for us?
13. What are my chances that my product will be a success?
14. How much money can my invention make me?
15. Can CES estimate my invention's potential?
16. What steps does a product go through to get from an idea to a product in the consumer's hands?
17. Can a typical inventor set up a company and build their own patented products